no1ne

Level 1
Well it goes like this... I bought a 3pc/3yr antimalware license from them just 4 days ago. Then I saw the antilogger beta invite. I joined that, and imagine my consternation when I found that the antimalware was included in the antiogger, making the antimalware that I had bought useless and redundant. I am a student and the money that I had spent was hard-earned, so I feel very unsettled right now. I dont understand what use the license that I had bought is of now.
@no1ne I do not work for Zemana, but which product were you dissatisfied with?

Lord Ami

Level 19
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Well it goes like this... I bought a 3pc/3yr antimalware license from them just 4 days ago. Then I saw the antilogger beta invite. I joined that, and imagine my consternation when I found that the antimalware was included in the antiogger, making the antimalware that I had bought useless and redundant. I am a student and the money that I had spent was hard-earned, so I feel very unsettled right now. I dont understand what use the license that I had bought is of now.
I believe if you contact their support, they will be more than happy to help you with your situation :)

no1ne

Level 1
Yes thank-you Huracan and Lord Ami :)
I just received a reply from them and would like to say thank-you to them for being so understanding and awesome

Thank you for contacting us,
A refund for your order has just been issued. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reflect in your bank statements.

Best Regards,
Armagan Tugsal
QA/Support Engineer

Zemana Ltd.
www.zemana.com

frogboy

Level 75
Verified
Trusted
Yes thank-you Huracan and Lord Ami :)
I just received a reply from them and would like to say thank-you to them for being so understanding and awesome

Thank you for contacting us,
A refund for your order has just been issued. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reflect in your bank statements.

Best Regards,
Armagan Tugsal
QA/Support Engineer

Zemana Ltd.
www.zemana.com
@no1ne that is great news, i found Zemana good people to deal with and are very helpfull. ;)