Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

I have recently installed this extension and for the first few days everything seemed ok.

I am today finding that webpages are very slow to load, so much so that i have switched it off for the time being.

There are about 5 servers available to select - is it just a matter of selecting the quickest server for loading webpages and is there any issue with a UK based user select a UK server location ??

Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge in respect to VPN extensions.

Thanks for any guidance.

Andy

Reactions: Kent

VirusAttak

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
use Browse for chrome i never got any slow down issue with it ... Zenmate servers are quite slow

Y

yigido

Only thing you can do is selecting nearest location of Zenmate server.
Slowness is reality on VPNs, you have to give some speed for privacy, encryption.
If you want two of them together, you have to pay of course :) I recommend you https://www.perfect-privacy.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.