3rd-party Firewall - Network security provided by a trusted vendor
Device Security
Windows Defender SmartScreen
User Account
Administrator - User has complete control over the device
Recent Security Incidents
No malware or privacy issues
Malware Testing
Malware on a secure VM (Isolated from files and network)
Real-time Web & Malware Protection
Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and as a second opinion and on demand scanner Hitman.pro 3.8.0 Build 295
Security Protection settings
Custom - Major changes for Increased Security
Virus and Malware Removal Tools
Hitman.pro 3.8.0 Build 295
Browsers and Extensions
Google Chrome
- AdBlock
- Bitdefender Wallet
- Google Docs Offline
- Honey
- Social Blade
Web Privacy
Adblock, Windscribe VPN
Password Management
Dashlane
Default Web Search
Google
System Utilities collection
CCleaner
Personal data Backup
External Hard Drive
Intervals between Personal data backups
Weekly
Disk Imaging Backup
Macrium Reflect 7.1 Free
Intervals between System Image backups
Regularly
Device Specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/p1teys-budget-rig.85396/
I

illumination

I would certainly recommend dropping the drive booster, never relying on 3rd party drive updating applications, this is better done manually and to fit the system.

I see no form of system back up, so assuming you keep a copy of bootable OS media on hand for repairs/complete wipes?

Other then, basics are covered...

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
I would certainly recommend dropping the drive booster, never relying on 3rd party drive updating applications, this is better done manually and to fit the system.

I see no form of system back up, so assuming you keep a copy of bootable OS media on hand for repairs/complete wipes?

Other then, basics are covered...
What can I improve? Can you suggest anything that will rise me from Basics?

I

illumination

What can I improve? Can you suggest anything that will rise me from Basics?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with just having the basics, matter of fact, it is a good thing. Minimizing the amount of 3rd party applications means limiting bugs/expansion of your surface of attack. Covering most areas, is what it means by having basics covered. Have some form of system back up added and you will be good to go with those, removing the drive updating application may very well save you a headache in the future in more ways then one..

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
There is absolutely nothing wrong with just having the basics, matter of fact, it is a good thing. Minimizing the amount of 3rd party applications means limiting bugs/expansion of your surface of attack. Covering most areas, is what it means by having basics covered. Have some form of system back up added and you will be good to go with those, removing the drive updating application may very well save you a headache in the future in more ways then one..
I will do as you suggest. Oh an why is it Risk Moderate? Is it bad? How did it become Risk Moderate?

harlan4096

MalwareTips Staff
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
@zer0underscore: It would be interesting to add some method for Disk Imaging Backup, Macrium Reflect Free or AOMEI Backupper are free and reliable, if You don't want a 3rd party tool, then Windows Backup integrated system would be enough...

Thanks for sharing :giggle:

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
@zer0underscore: It would be interesting to add some method of Disk Imaging Backup, Macrium Reflect or AOMEI Backupper are are free and reliable, if You don't want a 3rd party tool, then Windows Backup integrated system would be enough...

Thanks for sharing :giggle:
Update: Installed Macrium 7.1 Reflect Free

harlan4096

MalwareTips Staff
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Also a PassWord Manager and a VPN for Web Privacy may complete Your config ;)

Considering adding some extra protection at no/little cost in inconvenience and performance, such as NVT Syshardener, OSArmor, Hard_Configurator, Sandboxie, ReHips, Hitman Pro Alert, Voodoo Shield, NVT Exe Radar Pro, Appguard

Even more hardening tweaks: Harden Windows 10 for Security. How to secure Windows 10. TairikuOkami's Pastebin - Pastebin.com

Although Bitdefender by itself should be enough if you don't do risky stuff

Driver booster is bad, I use KC Dumo for driver updates

Try checking if you can get bitdefender 2019 as a free upgrade from 2018

Try a password manager, good choices are Dashlane, LastPass, 1Password, Keepass etc.

KC Sumo for updating your programs

OOSU10 increases your privacy

Btw, notice how your security level went from Risk: Moderate to Secure: Complete just by adding macrium reflect, talk about harlan being biased :ROFLMAO:

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
Considering adding some extra protection at no/little cost in inconvenience and performance, such as NVT Syshardener, OSArmor, Hard_Configurator, Sandboxie, ReHips, Hitman Pro Alert, Voodoo Shield, NVT Exe Radar Pro, Appguard

Even more hardening tweaks: Harden Windows 10 for Security. How to secure Windows 10. TairikuOkami's Pastebin - Pastebin.com

Although Bitdefender by itself should be enough if you don't do risky stuff

Driver booster is bad, I use KC Dumo for driver updates

Try checking if you can get bitdefender 2019 as a free upgrade from 2018

Try a password manager, good choices are Dashlane, LastPass, 1Password, Keepass etc.

KC Sumo for updating your programs

OOSU10 increases your privacy

Btw, notice how your security level went from Risk: Moderate to Secure: Complete just by adding macrium reflect, talk about harlan being biased :ROFLMAO:
I mainly play games on my computer (sometimes code for my parents for their websites) I deleted driver booster. I'll add a password manager as most of the people suggested, I tried getting BDTS 2019, didn't work.
And as for OSArmor, Voodoo Shield etc. I considered adding sandboxie and Comodo Firewall (although I think comodo firewall is redundant and it would interfere with BD).

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
Good Config
At System Utilities you can use NepTune SystemCare Ultimate (Its WiseCare with a better Design, you can use any WiseCare Key to Activate it) & CCleaner

Complete Security layers covered

'dopse
Thanks for Sharing

Links:
NepTune System Utilities: Click Me