Zillya! Antivirus and Internet Security 2017 - Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
zis_eng.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
They used to have a free version. I can't find it on their website I wonder if it is gone? :confused:

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Ukraine-based, do they use their own engine?

Typo: Anti-fishing.
like i know they have their own engine and it's about 10 years when the world see this program but only on their nature language.
i use it once it is really good av like the scanning and database are really good!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I really like the new user interface and that it is very easy to ignore files. However, it still suffers from excessive false positives, which is why I uninstalled this very soon after installing it.

A.S.K

Level 1
Verified
Dec 19, 2016
They used to have a free version. I can't find it on their website I wonder if it is gone? :confused:
i have mailed them regarding the same and i got the message saying that they have stopped the free edition so better to look for other alternative .

Reactions: Andrew999

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
they have stopped the free edition so better to look for other alternative .
Not a big deal in my opinion as it currently has too many issues with false positives for my liking. If they were able to reduce the false positives to a minimal, it would be a good product.

Reactions: Andrew999
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.