Expired Zoolz Cloud Storage (100GB lifetime free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I am UK based and it works for me.

Perhaps it will work for others if you use a VPN to make it look like you are within the UK ?

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
did you get as far as registering an account? that's where it has the restriction popup
yes i did
i input email address on that site, it sends me email with promotion info in it which you need to click a link in, then complete sign up by inputting name, password, etc. After that it takes you to their control panel website where you can see Used 0 bytes / 100GB to confirm it worked.
I didn't try to upload anything yet

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Its cold storage that means its good for storing data for very long time at a very low cost. But retrieving backed up data is slow. It good for archiving data. May be old pics that you don't need frequently, things like that.
They also have a business option. There you can get 75 GB of storage, 50 GB cold storage and 25 GB of normal storage. But it needs business email to register.

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Never heard of it until now.
Maybe give it a miss until i find out more info!

Thanks for the share anyway.

Reactions: Daljeet

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I always wonder when they offer a lifetime free. Who knows what it will be tomorrow. Anytime such services can be closed.
I think if they can provide for 3-4 years then also its enough because, in 3-4 years 100 GB will be of no value.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Zoolz ? Never heard of it .
But indeed 100GB for lifetime , sounds not bad .

But after i registered the account , and get the email asking me to active ,
and it say :
sh1t.jpg

Sometimes I doubt this kind giveaway are just want to steal your email address and your information
just for advertising use only ....

Before user registered , they should tell you your country is available for this giveaway or not ,
but they don't !

After get all your information they need , and they just give you a pop-up message say
" oh , sorry you can't have it "

But all your private information are already give them for free already :(

I do not like this way , i don't think Zoolz is a good choose if they doing like this :(
I think i won't consider them anymore ....

Reactions: Solarlynx

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Never heard of this cloud service. Looks like an interesting offer. Might consider taking a look after doing some more research.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I've found Zoolz to be pretty good so far. I paid $29 to get my free 100GB account upgraded to 1TB of storage.

If the free offer is not available outside the UK then try a VPN.

On their website there is also an offer for a free 75GB business account which includes 25GB of "hot" storage which allows instant upload/download. You cant register for this using a free account like gmail but a work email address is OK. Once the email address has been confirmed, you can then use Zoolz business on your home computer regardless.

I think they are a legit company- although obviously a relatively small business at present.

Last edited:
Reactions: ispx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.