Zuck Says Facebook Doesn't Censor Pro-Life Views. Here Are Several Instances Of Them Censoring Pro-Life Views.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Zuck Says Facebook Doesn't Censor Pro-Life Views. Here Are Several Instances Of Them Censoring Pro-Life Views.
A group that wanted to burn a Christian mom alive met community standards
dailywire.com : Zuck Says Facebook Doesn't Censor Pro-Life Views. Here Are Several Instances Of Them Censoring Pro-Life Views.

By PAUL BOIS
@PAULBOIS39
April 12, 2018
In his testimony before Congress on Wednesday, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg was asked several questions regarding bias against conservatives at his company. He denied all knowledge of bias and pledged to make Facebook a fair platform.
In an exchange with pro-life Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse, the senator informed Zuckerberg of the raging debate around free speech and the push among hardcore leftists to regulate speech they find offensive, including anti-abortion views.
“I am worried about the psychological categories,” Sasse said. “You used language of safety and protection earlier. We have seen this happen on college campuses. It’s dangerous. Forty percent of Americans under age 35 tell pollsters they think the First Amendment is dangerous because you might use your freedom to say something that hurts somebody else’s feelings.”
“There are some passionately held views about the abortion issue on this panel,” Sasse continued. “Can you imagine a world where you might decide that pro-lifers are prohibited from speaking about their abortion views on your platform?”
“I certainly would not want that to be the case,” Zuckerberg responded.
“It might really be unsettling to people who’ve had an abortion to have an open debate about that,wouldn’t it?” Sasse asked.
“It might be,” Zuckerberg replied, “but I don’t think that that would fit any of the definitions of what we have but I do generally agree with the point that you’re making which is as we’re able to technologically shift especially towards having AI proactively look at content, I think that’s going to create massive questions for society about what obligations we want to require companies to fulfill.”
“I do think that that’s a question that we need to struggle with as a country because I know other countries are and they're putting laws in place,” Zuckerberg continued. “I think America needs to figure out and create the principles we want American companies to operate under.”
According to LifeNews, Facebook has allegedly censored pro-life messages on several occasions, silencing pro-life public figures and anti-abortion content.
"LifeNews.com has seen repeated attempts to censor our pro-life message or the pro-life messages of other organizations," reports LifeNews. "We have had problems with certain posts being blocked on Facebook, and Facebook has denied LifeNews the ability to promote certain posts with content that it deems unacceptable."
Here are just a few instances:
1.) The West Virginia-based ministry Warriors for Christ repeatedly has its Facebook pages removed.
Its main page, which has more than 225,000 followers, was removed again last week, allegedly for “hateful, threatening or obscene” content.​
This is the message Penkowski received from Facebook last week: "Your Page ‘Warriors for Christ’ has been removed for violating our Terms of Use. A Facebook Page is a distinct presence used solely for business or promotional purposes. Among other things, Pages that are hateful, threatening or obscene are not allowed. We also take down Pages that attack an individual or group, or that are set up by an unauthorised individual. If your Page was removed for any of the above reasons, it will not be reinstated. Continued misuse of Facebook’s features could result in the permanent loss of your account."​
2.) Facebook is blocking a film about Roe v. Wade.
Earlier this year, two Hollywood actors who are working with pro-life leaders on a film detailing the true story behind Roe v. Wade said Facebook is blocking their project.
Nick Loeb told World News Daily that he believes the social media giant is censoring them because of the film’s pro-life message and its exposure of Planned Parenthood’s eugenic history.​
"They have even blocked people sharing the ads I paid for," Loeb said. "This is stealing or fraud."​
3.) Facebook shut down ads from one pro-life group, calling them “misleading.”
The Wexford/Missaukee Right to Life, an affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan, noticed on Oct. 4 that its advertising account on Facebook had been shut down. The group said it still is not sure why.​
"I have heard that Facebook is run and managed by a group of biased liberals under the management of Mark Zuckerberg," said Don Hoitenga, who manages the pro-life group’s Facebook page. 'I can now believe the rumors as I have been banned from advertising on Facebook."​
When the group asked for an explanation, it received this response: “There’s no further action you may take here. We don’t support ads for your business model.” The email from Facebook also said its decision is final.​
4.) Facebook censored a Maryland pro-life pregnancy center.
In 2016, a Maryland pro-life pregnancy center also had its ad initially rejected by Facebook. The social media site tagged the phrase "if you are pregnant" as objectionable, likening it to "if you are fat." Facebook later approved the ad after the pro-life group modified the phrase.​
While censoring these pro-lifers, Facebook said that a group wanting to burn a Christian mom alive met "community standards."

READ MORE: ABORTION FACEBOOK

-----------------------------------------------------

- Did you know that the foot of an unborn child in the 11th week of prenatal life is about 9 mm...
They react to external stimuli, fingers are spaced, nails appear.

1523568112560.png

See how your baby is developing at 11 weeks of pregnancy.

- from link here: babycentre.co.uk/11-weeks-pregnant: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/11-weeks-pregnant

Fetal development week by week: babycentre.co.uk: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy-week-by-week

Follow your baby's development from a tiny mass of cells through to a fully developed baby. Our illustrations show how your baby is growing inside your womb (uterus), while our Inside pregnancy videos take a 3D animated look at a baby from conception to labour and birth. And see the whole nine months in one timeline!

Last edited:

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
Zuckerberg lied scores and scores of time during the hearings. On a couple occasions, I was ready to put my fist thru my PC monitor.

Too bad the Senate & House members that wrote all the questions were not the ones questioning him.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Media Virtually Silent as Hundreds of Students ‘Walk Out’ to Protest Abortion
truthfeednews.com: Media Virtually Silent as Hundreds of Students 'Walk Out' to Protest Abortion
Media Virtually Silent as Hundreds of Students ‘Walk Out’ to Protest Abortion
Breaking News By Amy Moreno April 12, 2018
1523647377341.jpg

Did you know that hundreds of students walked out of class in support of pro-life?
Probably not, since our biased liberal media decided to hardly touch the story.
Granted, the walkout was not nearly as big as the anti-gun protest, but surely the lying mainstream media could have at least covered it with some amount of gusto?
From IJR
Hundreds of students across the United States walked out of their classrooms Wednesday to protest abortion, but where was the press coverage?
Certainly, it wasn’t nearly as widespread as the March for Our Lives in late March, but it could have garnered at least some mainstream media attention.
This week, students in more than 350 pro-life groups across the country walked out to protest and pray for 17 minutes, honoring “the 10 children who will violently die during that time at a Planned Parenthood abortion facility,” the pro-life group Live Action reported.
Proud of the pro-life students in over 350 student groups who will walk out of their classrooms to protest abortion today. Abortion is the greatest killer of our children in America, ending the lives of nearly 1 million babies every year. #prolifewalkout Over 350 student groups will hold pro-life walkout for babies killed by abortion
— Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) April 11, 2018
Brandon Gillespie, a student at Rocklin High School in California, planned the nationwide demonstration in March “to honor all the lives of aborted babies.” At the time, Gillespie said he wanted to organize the protest to determine “if there really is a double standard and what will come of that.”
Brandon Gillespie, a student at Rocklin High School in California, planned the nationwide demonstration in March “to honor all the lives of aborted babies.” At the time, Gillespie said he wanted to organize the protest to determine “if there really is a double standard and what will come of that.”
Here are some photos from the pro-life demonstration:
So proud of the more than 60 students who participated in the #ProLifeWalkout from my high school. We are the #ProLifeGeneration. @Students4LifeHQ pic.twitter.com/qgmN88lFlh
— Blake Barclay (@blakebarclayusa) April 11, 2018
So honored to join students at Los Alamitos High School in LA today for the #ProLifeWalkout. Look at this awesome display they also set up to remember the 1700 that will be lost today because of #abortion! #defundPP #abolishabortion pic.twitter.com/DRvzLK18mJ
— Kristan Hawkins (@KristanHawkins) April 11, 2018
Proud to stand with Morality High School students during their time of silence for the their classmates lost to abortion and women hurt at during the #ProLifeWalkout! pic.twitter.com/CJekGhuGFr
— Bethany Janzen (@BethanySFLA) April 11, 2018
Today we shall see if there is wall-to-wall coverage of the thousands who will speak up for the human dignity of preborn children. #ProLifeWalkout pic.twitter.com/onKlk5ZUXX
— Devin Sena (@DevinSenaUI) April 11, 2018
Just ahead of Wednesday’s protest — which garnered little national attention from legacy media — Gillespie told Students for Life there is a “double standard.”
“They are not giving me any accommodation at all,” he explained, “except for the district policy of not punishing students for protesting.”
Gillespie added:
“That is not the accommodation that I asked for. I asked for the same accommodation as the anti-gun protest, that teachers would be flexible [with] their lesson planning, and also for the availability of equipment that the anti-gun protestors were allowed to use.”​
“I really was not surprised when they told me that they were not going to give me the accommodations,” the student concluded. “It just confirms for me that there is a political double standard, at least in my school district.”
Attorneys with the Life Legal Defense Foundation reached out to the California school, accusing administrators of “content discrimination and arbitrary favoritism” that “violates the First Amendment and the equal protection rights of every student participating in the pro-life walkout.”
As for press coverage, an analysis by the right-leaning Media Research Center determined the big three networks — CBS, ABC, and NBC — “never once” mentioned the anti-abortion protest. Those same networks, the MRC concluded, devoted “more than 10 minutes to the gun walkout” on the evening of March 24.

...and you have to read the Comments on the website...

Reactions: AtlBo

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Your destiny you forge yourself...if you wish...

"My dear, your destiny was determined in the womb because, God knew you before you were formed, and He designed what you should become even before you came out of the womb."
- from here: westbowpress.com: Fulfilling Your Destiny

... and from another search results link spoke to you:
"Your good and great ancestors are cheering for you in Heaven. They lived when they did so that you could live now. You are here to help win the final battle for freedom. You have the power to improve yourself every day. Everything you have done has brought you to this place in your destiny. Only you and God know where ..."

Your Destiny

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I don't like to comment off-topic threads, but I saw the tittle and couldn't get mad enough. I've seen ads for "Pro Life". It's kinda like seeing it everywhere, yet I had to see it here on MT forums as well.
It's all good when you are like some of the pro life people I know, who don't harass but make good points about being a "Pro Life". I partially agree with them on points like, girls can go getting pregnant and do like 10 abortion just because they are irresponsible for their actions. Or, if she has all the resources and dad really wanted a kid why should she abort?, etc. However, I disagree with the full mechanical repeating of "We love life, and we want everyone to have right to it". People die horrible every second, there is war, there is criminal stuff all over the globe, but you will harass women for that decision, to not bring someone to life. I wish every pregnant woman had the same chances and resources, but real life is not like that. Pro life people will surely "force" a woman to do not commit abortion, but they won't take a look further to that life they forced to come into this world. It would be perfectly fine for a pro life to encourage women to do not abort, even if she does not have the condition and the resources to give that life a good life. That's a bad thing, and many pro life I know just don't care about that fact. They will just spit the same words all over again, all they care is about women bringing people into this world, not what happens next. I would say in my opinion, that there are certain circunstancies where abortion will be a logical decision. And there are of course, certain circumstances that may make an abortion a bad decisión, "Where I agree with some pro life".

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
He's looking kindly upon you... <---(sure better wording, thanks!)

It's a question of attitude in life: do you want to sink the weaker ones, or help them with all your strength?
Kill - or help

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.