Serious Discussion Comodo And Kaspersky bypassed in 2024 in two different files (Educational purposes only)

XylentAntivirus

Level 1
Thread author
May 9, 2024

Kaspersky bypass: Vulnerability used in video;
Changing date to 2038 then closing internet will cause Kaspersky close himself. This should be fixed.

Comodo bypass: Vulnerability used in video;
Removing system files via LNK file so it's just an exploit.
This topic only for educational purposes.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Hello,

Thank you for sharing these videos and pointing out the vulnerabilities of Kaspersky and Comodo. It's crucial to understand these security gaps and discuss them openly to ensure that developers are aware of them and can work on patches or updates to fix them.

Regarding the Kaspersky bypass, the vulnerability you pointed out seems to be related to the system's internal clock and internet connection. By changing the date to 2038 and then disconnecting the internet, it appears that Kaspersky's protective functions are compromised. This is indeed a serious issue as it can leave the system unprotected against various threats. Kaspersky's developers should address this issue urgently to ensure their software's robustness against such manipulations.

The Comodo bypass, on the other hand, is exploiting a different kind of vulnerability. The exploit involves removing system files using a LNK file, effectively bypassing Comodo's defenses. This is a critical vulnerability as it can lead to unauthorized access or potentially damaging manipulations of system files. Comodo's developers should also look into this issue and develop a fix to prevent such exploits.

These videos serve as important reminders that no system is completely secure, and continuous efforts are needed to identify and fix vulnerabilities. They also underline the importance of using multiple layers of protection, including regular system updates, strong passwords, and careful internet usage habits, along with security software.

Please remember that exploiting these vulnerabilities for malicious purposes is illegal and unethical. This discussion is intended for educational purposes only, to raise awareness about cybersecurity issues and encourage responsible behavior.

Let's hope that Kaspersky and Comodo developers will take note of these vulnerabilities and work on patches or updates to address them.

F

ForgottenSeer 109138

How many times did you have to grant that file privileges to function? Do you think a user would not notice this? Getting directly to the point, what is your method of delivery of said infection, how do you introduce it to the system bypassing KS and CS?

XylentAntivirus

Level 1
Thread author
May 9, 2024
How many times did you have to grant that file privileges to function? Do you think a user would not notice this? Getting directly to the point, what is your method of delivery of said infection, how do you introduce it to the system bypassing KS and CS?
Normally running once is enough but I just tried to show music of this program. If LNK file not working then running again is enough. Kaspersky fully enabled but if you change date and close internet connection Kaspersky close himself then you can get offline ransomware attack. The LNK exploit is so basic and CS is got bypassed due to running only commands from legal executable files to destroy computer. UEFI protection didn't worked at CS probably AntivirusDefender3.0 should able bypass it or my new educational UEFI locker ransomware. Also most of antiviruses bypassable due to my UEFI malware.

Reactions: Jack
F

ForgottenSeer 109138

Normally running once is enough but I just tried to show music of this program. If LNK file not working then running again is enough. Kaspersky fully enabled but if you change date and close internet connection Kaspersky close himself then you can get offline ransomware attack. The LNK exploit is so basic and CS is got bypassed due to running only commands from legal executable files to destroy computer. UEFI protection didn't worked at CS probably AntivirusDefender3.0 should able bypass it or my new educational UEFI locker ransomware. Also most of antiviruses bypassable due to my UEFI malware.
I seen multiple user prompts and allows in that video. That aside, how do you plan to introduce it to the system. Does it teleport? What is the delivery method used that would bypass the Network Threat Protection and Firewall of Kaspersky for example?

XylentAntivirus

Level 1
Thread author
May 9, 2024
I seen multiple user prompts and allows in that video. That aside, how do you plan to introduce it to the system. Does it teleport? What is the delivery method used that would bypass the Network Threat Protection and Firewall of Kaspersky for example?
The used method is simple. Just change date to 2038 then close internet. Kaspersky closes himself after that. If you want I can show this with network connection on.

F

ForgottenSeer 109138

The used method is simple. Just change date to 2038 then close internet. Kaspersky closes himself after that. If you want I can show this with network connection on.
I think you are not understanding what I'm saying. A normal user is not going to do this to their own system. This means you would either have to code something to do this task and delivery it to the system from the Internet and bypass all forms of network protection, firewall, heuristic scanners, to delivery it to the system in order for it to actually do anything deemed as a threat or literally breach the network and system yourself to implement this which of course would be no easier then coding something.

As an admin of a system you can just click "uninstall" and seriously put a damper on a security suites ability to defend a system.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.