(VLOG - Shadowra) Japan Touch Haru 2024 (Lyon - France)

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

Here's the long-awaited vlog!
Japan Touch Haru, a convention that takes place every year in Lyon, France! I was lucky enough to go as a videographer and I was able to film!
I'm sharing it all with you, of course!
Thanks to the organizers and cosplayers!

Filmed with the iPhone 14 Pro. Shot with Hydra2 .

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience at Japan Touch Haru. The video quality is impressive. Looking forward to more of your vlogs!

• Thanks
Reactions: Shadowra

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Now I know where I can fly to get kawaii stuff closer than Japan. But I've heard that the French don't like to speak English and I might not be able to buy anything. 😁

• Hundred Points
  • Thanks
Reactions: Shadowra and Nevi

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Now I know where I can fly to get kawaii stuff closer than Japan. But I've heard that the French don't like to speak English and I might not be able to buy anything. 😁

There were also people who spoke English :D
Lyon is the 3rd biggest city in France so you get all the languages ;) (and there was also WWE wrestling on at the same time - Smackdown and Backlash)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.