Agnitum offer of the season.

Circe

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Until December 31, 2014, Agnitum offers Outpost lifetime licenses for 3 PCs, with unlimited antivirus updates and software upgrades, for the price of a one-year license

Agnitum, the PC security experts and developer of the Outpost range of security products, makes available a [URL='http://www.agnitum.com/shop.php']limited-time special offer
for Outpost Security Suite Pro: lifetime license for three computers for only 59.95. The offer is valid until midnight on December 31, 2014.

The lifetime license ensures that Outpost users have the opportunity to enjoy unlimited antivirus updates and product upgrades for the lifetime of the product. Following its "pay once and stay protected for life" promise, Agnitum has waived the expiration date on Outpost protection and is declining to capitalize on renewals. Read more...
[/URL]
http://www.agnitum.com/news/2014-12-15-special-offer.php
http://www.agnitum.com/news/2014-12-15-special-offer.php

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks for the heads up Circe thats a really good deal, very tempting.;)

Always liked their free offerings anyway.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Circe

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
I personally use Outpost Pro, and man can you lock your system with the software!! Also, their support is excellent, as I've also received a prompt response, even though they are in Russia and I live in the US. Not every software company can I express that about, and I've dealt with a lot of them. :)

This is an excellent deal!! :)

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Well I actually went for it.

Really like the GUI nice,neat and simple.Feels light and there`s plenty of options to play around with.It also seems to be getting on with Sandboxie.

Great to see that it expires "never".

Good deal.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: miketan77 and Circe

trance89

Dec 18, 2014
OP does tend to not conflict with too many things, that is why I purchased a Lifetime License for it. It also provides awesome security for your PC. @ Behodl Eck, Glad that you were able to get the OP deal. :)

Same here, i bought it the day this promo was announced, very light on 2 of my PCs with mbam premium, they make a perfect combo
and it's not an overbloated resource eater shitty soft like 95% of av/security suites nowadays, no facebook login or any pc cleaning, backup option just a very simple gui (but very broad range of setup options) with av and firewall, i love it

Last edited by a moderator:

miketan77

Level 3
Verified
Jul 24, 2014
I like the products of agnitum. I'm using the Outpost firewall pro for my own computer, and I bought OSS for my wife's computer. Worth to have it because each lifetime license for 3 PCs. I'm still learning Web Control, blocking ip and other things. I strongly believe the product won't let you down.

Reactions: BCHatesMalware

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.