On Sale! Avast One Individual 5pcs/1 year $9.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.newegg.com/avast-one-individual-2023-5-devices-1-year-download/p/N82E16832870093
How to get a license
Go to Newegg site. Add to cart. Add promo code CCBDN9285. Pay, download, enjoy ✌️

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

Avast One Individual [Unlimited VPN + Internet Security + Cleaner] 2024, 5 Devices / 1 Year - Download​

• COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Peace of mind with powerful protection against scams, ransomware and real time monitoring for any of your account passwords leaked online.
  • DEVICE PROTECTION: Turn your devices into fortresses with an award-winning antivirus that won’t slow you down.
  • ONLINE PRIVACY: One-click privacy with fast unlimited VPN and anti-tracking technology.
  • SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: Speeds up, cleans and updates your devices so it always feels like new.

lyldz

Level 2
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
Important:It is not possible to activate Avast One using an activation code.

but they give you 1 license number.where you buy the application, there is the following note;

Disclaimer Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

I have an activation number now and I don't know how to activate it.

lyldz

Level 2
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
unfortunately there is no place to use any activation code when installing avast one.

edit:I installed the free version and used the key. I got a warning that this is for a different product.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Important:It is not possible to activate Avast One using an activation code.

but they give you 1 license number.where you buy the application, there is the following note;

I have an activation number now and I don't know how to activate it.

unfortunately there is no place to use any activation code when installing avast one.

edit:I installed the free version and used the key. I got a warning that this is for a different product.

May be you need to add it to Avast account.
I believe there is a place to enter activation code or key in Avast One. If it's like Avast Premium, it's located under "menu", click enter activation code or click "go to your account" and enter the key...✌️
Starting with a free trial is always best.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.