App Review BitDefender Free- being part 4 of the Qihoo Series

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks once again for this video and as always great choice of music! @cruelsister if I may ask.....if you have some spare time , could you test out emsisoft internet secucrity / anti malware 12 against ransoms? I for one would love to see their " improved " behaviour blocker and " improved " protection against ransoms. thanks so much for all your time and effort!!! :D ;)

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Glad you guys liked the video. I actually did a parallel test with BitDefender Antivirus 2017 as I was also curious to see how much different the ransomware results would be considering BD paid has a supposedly improved anti-ransomware defense (as compared to the 2016 version). I'll be posting that one in a few weeks.

Adnage- I see that you are from Poznan! I lived there during one of my first assignments (in the Grunwald section). Really liked the place, and was especially fond of the Rock Gardens at the Palmiarnia Poznańska.

adnage19

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Glad you guys liked the video. I actually did a parallel test with BitDefender Antivirus 2017 as I was also curious to see how much different the ransomware results would be considering BD paid has a supposedly improved anti-ransomware defense (as compared to the 2016 version). I'll be posting that one in a few weeks.

Adnage- I see that you are from Poznan! I lived there during one of my first assignments (in the Grunwald section). Really liked the place, and was especially fond of the Rock Gardens at the Palmiarnia Poznańska.
Wow, can't be! Actually, I live in the Grunwald section :D I have few minutes of walk to the train station and about 15 minutes to the Palmiarnia :)

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Yeah, I lived on ul Wlodkowica down the block and around the corner from the Stadium. Took me the full year I was there to pronounce Przybyszenskiego.

done

Level 5
Verified
Mar 19, 2015
Great series thanks for sharing
As a qihoo fan I can tell you that Qihoo will block any program that it doesn't know, good or bad Malicious or not. There the problem starts, It drove me nuts. It's a good choice for new users it'll give them a solid protection better than any AV in the market

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.