Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavehomme

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 16, 2014
Hi there,

I am new to this forum.....actually visited many times before for several years to read posts, but just registered now to post my experiences. Posted comments for many years on Wilders, Avast, Comodo, PC Tools, Kaspersky and others.

Current config on my Dell Vostro 1220 laptop running Win 7 32 bit -

Win 7 firewall
Bitdefender free AV
Bitdefender Safepay
Avast Secureline (VPN)

On demand -
Hitman Pro
Malwarebytes Pro
GMER
Process Hacker
System Explorer

I have zero connection with BD or any other AV or IT company apart from using these various products. Been using PCs for 30 years, so reasonably knowledgeable.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi (again) Cavehomme, & welcome (Oh Many Visited Guest) to the forums as you are a new member with experience, far more than me..:oops:;):p I shall look forward to your forthcoming posts as well. Thanks for joining too.:) On Wilders do you also go by the handle Cavehomme?:cool:
PS Try http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/ where you'll be able to share even more!
Thanks! :D

Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.