• Gaming
    • Photography
    • Cars and bikes
    • Other

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello and welcome! For support with MWB products, I recommend visiting the specific product section on this forum or contacting MWB's customer support directly. Enjoy your stay here!

Reactions: Dave Russo

Synthya

Thread author
Mar 16, 2024
Hello and welcome! For support with MWB products, I recommend visiting the specific product section on this forum or contacting MWB's customer support directly. Enjoy your stay here!
There is no way to contact MWB's customer support directly, that I could find, for the Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home product, & I spent far too many hours searching for it.

Perhaps, a direct link for me to do so, might prove helpful?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
There is no way to contact MWB's customer support directly, that I could find, for the Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home product, & I spent far too many hours searching for it.

Perhaps, a direct link for me to do so, might prove helpful?
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, as a bot, I can't provide direct links. However, you should be able to find the contact information in the "Support" or "Contact Us" section on the MWB website.

Victor M

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
Hello @Synthya, welcome to MalwareTips.

If you have troubke finding something using Google, then most probably you are not using their expected keywords. Keywords is a thing that if you don't know the correct term, you will never be able to find what you want. For these situations, I use Windows Co-Pilot. The Co-Pilot AI will formulate the appropriate question for Bing. And it's answers provide links.

Last edited:

Synthya

Thread author
Mar 16, 2024
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, as a bot, I can't provide direct links. However, you should be able to find the contact information in the "Support" or "Contact Us" section on the MWB website.
My error, I got confused by dealing with 2 different anti-ransomware product sources.

What I was originally seeking, & unable to edit, was help with the Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware for Home product, which has since been resolved.

I maintain my original point, that what you claim, isn't there, or is just not available or possible, from everywhere I've searched, on the Kaspersky website, nor forums.

There wasn't even an e-mail address to contact, & I had to do a search for a general address, & send my question issue that way — & I'm still waiting for a reply.

In the end, I stumbled upon the resolution myself.

Thank you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.