Guide | How To How good 360 total security(with all engine) + ZoneAlarm Free Firewall ???

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.
S

Sr. Normal

Sounds like a great combination . But I would not do that . Until recently I used Online Armor free , another great firewall with HIPS and uninstalled it. Why ?. Because your antivirus and ZoneAlarm have duplicates services in one of the two will have to disable that services.
If you would unnistall that duplicates options in your firewall, so you'll be very similar to windows firewall .
My advice is to use , as me, the windows firewall . Your computer will boot faster and properly configured is a great defensive tool .
That's my personal opinion, I have changed and I think I improved my system.
Kind regards

Reactions: tonibalas

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well its fine since the total security itself does not have firewall, and aim for firewall to provide easier handling in incoming and outgoing connections which is your user preferences.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Comodo FW blocks 360safe.com and 360 TS updates I dont know why but I have faced this problem alot and couldnt find a solution for it... I would recommend not to use them together

Here is the solution to you problem=
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.