Sami's Configration with ( Win 8.1 Pro )

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Simple and Fast, not my style, but okay! Remember to turn on UAC (User Account Control) via Action Center (White Flag>Open Action Center>Security>UAC or User Account Control>On/Monitor

Cheers, Chromatinfish :D

Reactions: sami sam

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
At lease please state what your current Programs you are using

sami sam

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
At lease please state what your current Programs you are using

which program or programs you mean ?
about what ?
security or backup or maintenance , cleaning pc , speed up , ...etc

all of above i had been installed in my pc .

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi sami sam. I'm glad your system's infection was taken care of.:)
I think WinXPert wondered what a listing of your 'other' software includes. See, by sharing which programs you have, we could avoid recommending (and repeating) all the terrific software, and not so terrific, programs & add-on extensions you might already be using.

Since you are an advanced level user, I won't explain Sandboxie to you, but here's their site www.sandboxie.com ...just in case! ;) I'll also share my favorite safe download site recommended here by The Wise and Powerful Wizards of Malware (Tips)!:D It's called Softpedia www.softpedia.com Thanks for sharing your configuration too, and whenever you find you are not too busy, we'll look forward to seeing you here, actively posting on your site too!:):)

Reactions: sami sam

sami sam

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Hi sami sam. I'm glad your system's infection was taken care of.:)
I think WinXPert wondered what a listing of your 'other' software includes. See, by sharing which programs you have, we could avoid recommending (and repeating) all the terrific software, and not so terrific, programs & add-on extensions you might already be using.

Since you are an advanced level user, I won't explain Sandboxie to you, but here's their site www.sandboxie.com ...just in case! ;) I'll also share my favorite safe download site recommended here by The Wise and Powerful Wizards of Malware (Tips)!:D It's called Softpedia www.softpedia.com Thanks for sharing your configuration too, and whenever you find you are not too busy, we'll look forward to seeing you here, actively posting on your site too!:):)

Thank you my friend , :)

now i have proplem to enter or reply or open anything in this site ,

the malwartips.com is very heavy to me ? after 5 or 10 refresh it will open !!!!:mad:

I am not able to anser wright now , my be tomorow .
so that is this problem just appear to me ? :confused:

--------------------

conserning sandboxie , i know about it , thanks again .:D

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Thank you my friend , :)

now i have proplem to enter or reply or open anything in this site ,

the malwartips.com is very heavy to me ? after 5 or 10 refresh it will open !!!!:mad:

I am not able to anser wright now , my be tomorow .
so that is this problem just appear to me ? :confused:

--------------------

conserning sandboxie , i know about it , thanks again .:D
I don't have the MT "heavy" problem.

Post a thread in Troubleshooting Software-Questions and Help! if you suspect this is a browser/addon issue
Post a thread in the Malware Removal Assistance if you suspect you have a virus or malware.

Cheers, Chromatinfish :D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
As our celebrated Chromatinfish 123 has said, ask for help. You can begin here http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

Earlier, I was having this rare from my own experience here problem too.:oops: It may have been my browser or (most likely) the Manjaro linux system I was using inside of Sandboxie. Then again, it might be because we're additionally having 100+ degree temperatures:mad: in Southern California today.:rolleyes:

sami sam

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
As our celebrated Chromatinfish 123 has said, ask for help. You can begin here http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

Earlier, I was having this rare from my own experience here problem too.:oops: It may have been my browser or (most likely) the Manjaro linux system I was using inside of Sandboxie. Then again, it might be because we're additionally having 100+ degree temperatures:mad: in Southern California today.:rolleyes:

thanks again , :)

the problem is just when i browse this forum as amember its very heavy and very slowly every time appear errors ao not open any page or some times the page is clear .

The following error occurred:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
.:mad:

or:

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

But why when i browse this forume as a guest the forum is normal and very speed for browsing with any page or sections ?!!!!!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hm, ..this is very puzzling.:oops: Because there could be many different reasons for this, and assuming it is not a Malware Tips site problem, perhaps you could try logging on from a different browser or even another computer.:) If the problem does not persist, there is probably something amiss with your system; and asking for help is still your best choice!:D
Go here (even if you must use a different computer to do this): malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assisstance.10/ One the top & bottom right there are large black bars with the words "Post New Thread" and you shall receive individual attention for your problem. Good luck!:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.