• help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDBrittany

Thread author
Jun 17, 2015
I am ruining the new windows V10, I have had this problem for some time and have had no time to deal with it, i just buy a new Hard drive reinstall windows and keep going, but then when i access my back up files, after scanning with now anti-virus all comes up OK, till a month down the road, same problem, I think whatever it is it reinstalls it"s self. I keep getting many double files by the Townsend's like a loop virus. No anti-virus seems to finds it but it seems to shut down my anti-virus. and my mouses will keep locking up, and Norton power eraser is now just crashing, it will not run, Even your program FRST Crashed My WWW Index keeps crashing after 14 hrs of running, I am so out of money and now at my whits end Thank you. Ps, I am only running Mailwarebits and spy-bot search and destroy, By safer-networking. Hop i am posting to the right place ,

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    834.3 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.