The Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-ups are a browser-based scam that tries to trick you into subscribing to push notifications so that it can send unwanted advertisements directly to your computer or phone.
What is Tantsprovisitsc.club?
Tantsprovisitsc.club is a malicious site that displays fake error messages to trick you into subscribing to its browser notifications. This is the fake error message that the Tantsprovisitsc.club site will display:
Tantsprovisitsc.club wants to Show notifications
Click Allow to confirm that you are not a robot!
As you can imagine, you should not click on the Allow button when you see such messages.
If you click on the “Allow” button, you will start seeing spam pop-ups from Tantsprovisitsc.club on your computer or phone, even when the browser is closed. The Tantsprovisitsc.club spam notification ads are for adult sites, online web games, fake software updates, and unwanted programs.
This is how the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads will look on a Windows 10 computer:
If you have clicked on the “Allow” button to the Tantsprovisitsc.club browser notifications, then we will need to delete this permission. To do this, depending on which browser are you seeing the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-ups follow the below steps:
- In the top right corner, click “More” (three vertical dots), then click on “Settings”.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click on “Site settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“.
- Find the Tantsprovisitsc.club site and click the three vertical dots button, then click on “Remove”.
- In the top right corner, click on Firefox’s main menu button, represented by three horizontal lines.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select the option labeled “Options”.
- Click on “Privacy & Security” on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section and click on the “Settings…” button next to Notifications.
- Find the Tantsprovisitsc.club site, then click on the drop-down menu and select “Block”.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
- In the top right corner, click on Microsoft Edge’s main menu button, represented by three horizontal dots.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select the option labeled Settings.
- On the left side of the window, click on “Site permissions”.
- Click on the “Notifications“.
- Find the Tantsprovisitsc.club site and click the three horizontal dots button next to it, then click on “Remove”.
- On your Android phone, open Google Chrome
- In the top right corner, tap “More” (three vertical dots), then click on “Settings”.
- Chrome’s “Settings” menu should now be displayed, scroll down to the “Advanced” section, and tap on “Site Settings“.
- In the “Site Settings” menu, tap on “Notifications“.
- The “Notifications” options will open and you will be presented with a list with sites that you have “Blocked” and “Allowed” to send you notifications. In the “Allowed” section, scroll through the list until you find the Tantsprovisitsc.club site, then tap on it, then click the “Clean & Reset” button that appears on the bottom of the window.
- A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, detailing the actions that will be taken should you continue on with the reset process. To complete the clean-up process, click on the “Clean & Reset” button.
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications.
- Find the Tantsprovisitsc.club site and select it, click the Deny button.
Why am I seeing the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads?
You are seeing the Tantsprovisitsc.club advertisements because your computer is infected with a malicious program or a site that you have visited has redirected you to this page.
Less than reputable sites can display malicious ads that redirect your browser to the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads to generate advertising revenue. If this happens, you can close the page and install a free browser extension like Adblock to block the malicious ads. However, if you are continuously seeing pop-ups like the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads, then your computer might be infected with a malicious program and you need to scan your device for adware and remove it.
Here are a few typical signs that you have a malicious program installed on your computer:
- Advertisements appear in places they shouldn’t be.
- Your web browser’s homepage has mysteriously changed without your permission.
- Web pages that you typically visit are not displaying properly.
- Website links redirect to sites different from what you expected.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted programs might get installed without your knowledge.
To check your computer for the Tantsprovisitsc.club adware and remove it for free, please use the guide below.
How to remove Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads (Virus Removal Guide)
This malware removal guide may appear overwhelming due to the number of steps and numerous programs that are being used. We have only written it this way to provide clear, detailed, and easy to understand instructions that anyone can use to remove malware for free.
Please perform all the steps in the correct order. If you have any questions or doubts at any point, stop and ask for our assistance.
Depending on which operating system is installed on the device you’re seeing the Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads, follow the removal guide.
- Remove Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads from Windows
- Remove Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads from Mac
- Remove Tantsprovisitsc.club pop-up ads from Android