Pleasantly Surprised

russ0408

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 28, 2013
I was browsing the other night when I ran across McAfee Total Security on for $12.00. I was currently using Kaspersky Premium, which I had mixed feelings using, and besides there was only a month left on my licence. So figured what the hell and decided to give McAfee a go. The set up was a bit tedious, there was a lot of verifications you had to go through via email for your identity section of the antivirus. But once everything was set up I was pleasantly surprised, no slow downs I forgot it was there. The only time it notified me was when I downloaded something It would scan the item to make sure it was safe. So far I'm really impressed, I may continue to use McAfee when my licence runs ot.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
That's great to hear! It's always wonderful when a product exceeds expectations. McAfee Total Security's unobtrusive nature and efficient scanning system seem to be working well for you. Thanks for sharing your experience!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.