Serious Discussion Everything about Windows 12 - Release date and Rumors

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Last year, a puzzling screenshot revealed the first design clues of the upcoming next-generation Windows "12." It pictured a radical approach to the traditional UI elements, such as the taskbar, notification area, search bar, and more. Although that screenshot is nothing but a mockup, it sparked a heated discussion among users. While people argue whether turning Windows "12" into a macOS-like alternative is good, this concept video envisions a variant to please all. A video published on the Addy Visuals YouTube channel imagines the next Windows version with a dock-like taskbar split by sections for widgets, pins, and quick settings. Since only some would be fans of such a change, the concept proposes letting users switch between the default, joined, classic, or compact view. In other words, something for everyone.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing the article and video about the Windows 12 concept taskbar. The video presents a split taskbar design that includes sections for widgets, pins, and quick settings. It is proposed that users can switch between different views depending on their preference, offering something for everyone. It's an interesting concept that sparked a lot of discussion among users.

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
In Gnome you can install an extension called "dash to dock" to convert the dash type to the dock type, this feels exactly like it..."taskbar to dock" extension, but looks good though.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Has anyone downloaded Windows 12 yet, it says available at Microsoft

According to Developer, Windows 12 will be released with a File Size of 1.2 GB and it can be downloaded from the Microsoft official website after the release date. Window 12 will be run on all types of computers and PCs that have all the Windows 12 Requirements.1 day ag
When will Windows 12 be Released?Soon in March 2023, Microsoft will release Windows 12 for computers and PC

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022

According to Developer, Windows 12 will be released with a File Size of 1.2 GB and it can be downloaded from the Microsoft official website after the release date. Window 12 will be run on all types of computers and PCs that have all the Windows 12 Requirements.1 day ag
When will Windows 12 be Released?Soon in March 2023, Microsoft will release Windows 12 for computers and PC
From the information I have it is or was planned to be released in 2024.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I would think, like Windows 11, it (Windows 12) would also be heading to the Insiders channel. I got Windows 11 very early, like end of June 2021. I'm in the Beta program now; it remains to be seen whether I'll participate or not. Prob. will, out of curiosity so that will mean switching to DEV. :coffee:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

I would question the types of sites you're reading for this information.

https:// badisoch.in/tech/windows-12-release-date/

Screenshot 1 claims "Windows 12 will prevent your system from Bugs and also provide a better refresh rate that enhances your PC Speed"
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 10.03.05.png

Screenshot 2 claims "Windows 12 to have No Bugs and require a Good Clock Speed."
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 10.04.03.png

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
I would question the types of sites you're reading for this information.

https:// badisoch.in/tech/windows-12-release-date/

Screenshot 1 claims "Windows 12 will prevent your system from Bugs and also provide a better refresh rate that enhances your PC Speed"
View attachment 275219

Screenshot 2 claims "Windows 12 to have No Bugs and require a Good Clock Speed."
View attachment 275220
Did not know its April Fools day again :ROFLMAO:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.