10 Fast Fingers: Improve your Typing Speed

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
How fast are you on typing? This is a great site to test your typing skills :)

http://speedtest.10fastfingers.com/

Here's mine :D

Visit the Typing Test and try!

ilooli

May 5, 2012
Online and free good site for typing all ten fingers - http://www.typing.madefun.net

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
60? Ouch.

I've always been known to be an extremely advanced and rapid typer hence why you'll see the occasional typo from me. Thanks. :smoke:

1_wpm_score_HZ.png

Tdotw.jpg

You ?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I can't type under pressure, prone to too many mistakes. so my WPM will be lower than normal.

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
45 WPM

I can type not looking at the keyboard unless I have to not look at the keyboard and then my fingers get mixed up

If someone was reading those words out to me I could get much better result but having to look up and memorise 5 words, then type, then stop and memorise more drops my score

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually its all about practice to master the keyboard of alphanumeric and symbols keys. Sometimes the lesser the keystrokes the WPM is the better.

Actually my highest WPM currently is 78 WPM unlike my result of 60.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I really doubt that MrXidus gets 233, but if he does I bet he could type a 1000 word document in under 10 minutes. ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
To challenge for more typing skills you can set other languages that specified on your preferences.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.