On Sale! Adguard Lifetime Premium 1 PC + 1 Android only ~$7.68 USD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Not working.. Invalide Visa card. i come from germany. :( thats bad.. i wanted it. is there another way to pay? maybe with phone in germany? i dont have paypal

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

SpartacusSystem

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Aug 6, 2015
Managed to upgrade my Adguard license for 2 PC and 2 mobile for another 399 RUB! So in total I spent £9.52. All you do is change the site into Russian, using Chrome with translate and use PayPal, try checking out as a guest instead.

TheScissor

Apr 13, 2016
Tried with the mobile link in RUB from Italy and with PayPal but payment is not accepted at the end of the procedure.

Has anybody else actually tried the procedure recently and succeeded? TIA for your feedback.

Tinytime23

Level 1
Verified
Mar 4, 2016
So with that Mobile link it shows the price of 1 lifetime lisence key as 599 RUB. This translates to around $9. Can i use a standard visa credit card to pay or do i need the foreign currency?

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi to everybody. I managed to buy lifetime licence for 2 comp and 2 android devices for around 10 dollars (598.8 rubles). I am using SlimJet browser, maybe because of that I was able to make this purchase... Btw, I am from Croatia.

Yes, there is a special 40 % discount until May 4th 2016. You can buy a lifetime license for 1 PC just for 360 Rubles or $5.60. it is very cheap

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.