Ajmal's Configuration:>

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
No need to run MBAM Premium in real time with KIS 2015.
I would use MBAM as an on demand scanner and maybe consider adding a couple more such as Hitman Pro,Emsisoft Emergency Kit,Herd Protect
I would also consider browser extensions such as HTTPS Everywhere,WOT,uBlock in FF & Chrome
Looks good!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
If u alrdy have a license just use malwarbytes at realtime. :) Its compatible with kaspersky and a great extra layer of protection. Just to be sure exclude both,kasperskyp and malwarebytes each other.

Ajmal

Thread author
Feb 27, 2015
Why this ? --> Advance Systemcare IOBIT Free

To speed up my pc I have installed Advance Systemcare Ultimate as a trail for a week but, did not find any difference so I removed it and I had to stick with CCleaner Free Registry and junk-clearing utility for keeping system clean and optimized. :)

Ajmal

Thread author
Feb 27, 2015
No need to run MBAM Premium in real time with KIS 2015.
I would use MBAM as an on demand scanner and maybe consider adding a couple more such as Hitman Pro,Emsisoft Emergency Kit,Herd Protect
I would also consider browser extensions such as HTTPS Everywhere,WOT,uBlock in FF & Chrome
Looks good!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

Thanks for the advice.:)

L

LabZero

To speed up my pc I have installed Advance Systemcare Ultimate as a trail for a week but, did not find any difference so I removed it and I had to stick with CCleaner Free Registry and junk-clearing utility for keeping system clean and optimized. :)
Good!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good configuration, just add those suggestions like on demand scanners for checking once a week.

Other than that KIS is a capable suite to tweak like Application control privilege.

Reactions: Ajmal

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.