Advice Request Alternative web browser

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi, i love edge because it have all i need, but my laptop goes slow in games whit windows 11, because that i use windows 10. I know Windows 10 ends support and i am worried because i use edge browser and is dificult adopt another interface or lack of features. I want to know if you, forum members can sugest me a web browser who can create webapps for desktop like edge and who haves a side bar. I know brave have this features. It is true? And please tell me is this a trust and reliable and secure browser. I hear somethins bad about the thor web and crypto miner in brave. Is this true?

Reactions: Jack

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Hi, i love edge because it have all i need, but my laptop goes slow in games whit windows 11, because that i use windows 10. I know Windows 10 ends support and i am worried because i use edge browser and is dificult adopt another interface or lack of features. I want to know if you, forum members can sugest me a web browser who can create webapps for desktop like edge and who haves a side bar. I know brave have this features. It is true? And please tell me is this a trust and reliable and secure browser. I hear somethins bad about the thor web and crypto miner in brave. Is this true?
Hello! It's great that you're considering trying out Brave as an alternative web browser. Brave does indeed have features that allow you to create web apps for the desktop and also offers a sidebar for easy access to various tools and features.

Brave is known for its focus on privacy and security, with built-in features like ad-blocking and tracker protection. It also has a rewards system that allows users to earn cryptocurrency by viewing privacy-respecting ads if they choose to opt-in.

Regarding the concerns you mentioned, there have been some controversies in the past about Brave's integration of the Tor network and the opt-in cryptocurrency rewards system. However, Brave has been transparent about these features and has taken steps to address any issues that have arisen.

Overall, Brave is considered a trustworthy and reliable browser by many users and tech experts. It's always a good idea to stay informed about any updates or changes in the software you use, but you can feel confident in giving Brave a try as an alternative to Edge.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Why not try vivaldi? It's extremely customizable, yet still uses the chromium engine your used to.

• +Reputation

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.