Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Partially nude photographs of a man said to be Linton Johnson, the chief spokesperson for the San Francisco's BART, have been released onto the internet in what seems to be the latest outbreak of hostility between the transport network and the Anonymous hacktivist group.

[attachment=802]

Read more...

Attachments

• revealing-photo.jpg
    revealing-photo.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,169

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
HeffeD said:
Shows their immaturity level...
But on the contrary, why did this picture ever get the chance to be made in the first place?
This draws maturity questions for both sides, not just Anon's.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
elliotcroft said:
But on the contrary, why did this picture ever get the chance to be made in the first place?
This draws maturity questions for both sides, not just Anon's.

Sure it's a questionable photo, but surely everybody has done something stupid with their friends. (And who knows how long ago the picture was taken)

To try to embarrass someone by giving such a photo a wider audience is just childish. I think it casts quite a bit of a shadow over their 'for the people' type of hacking activities. They just look more and more like playground antics than anything else...

Edit: Typo...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its like Anonymous are just trying to manage an evidence. But its make sense that it was edited.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
HeffeD said:
Sure it's a questionable photo, but surely everybody has done something stupid with their friends. (And who knows how long ago the picture was taken)

Agree...and by the photo it looked like one hell of a party :party: ...
I wonder from where they got the pics?..... Its clear that either Johnson or someone close to him hasn’t been very careful with his pictures...

D

Deleted member 178

Jack said:
I wonder from where they got the pics?..... Its clear that either Johnson or someone close to him hasn’t been very careful with his pictures...

got hacked? :D mouhahahaha sometimes i love myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.