Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
The IS is the same as AV but has the parental control, which is turned off by default. You could take in consideration the IS as well. No bloatware like vpn, software updater, cleaners etc, as you mentioned. The SAFE version is the same as IS, but SAFE can run on android, mac, pc. Oh, and the safe version has the web console too, to help you manage the licenses. Stay away from the TOTAL version if you don't want bloatware.
I find F-Secure Anti-Virus the only suite on the market today without bloatware (crap vpns, pws, cleaners, etc.), no certificates nor uneeded firewalls either.

I only fear Avira signatures will crumble due to their new owner.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
The IS is the same as AV but has the parental control, which is turned off by default. You could take in consideration the IS as well. No bloatware like vpn, software updater, cleaners etc, as you mentioned. The SAFE version is the same as IS, but SAFE can run on android, mac, pc. Oh, and the safe version has the web console too, to help you manage the licenses. Stay away from the TOTAL version if you don't want bloatware.
Their VPN is very well made and works wonder when protecting oneself against attacks, and malicious connections. Personal using it 24/7 on all my machines ( PC and Mac ) and even on my phone. One gets it much cheaper with the TOTAL package and it's not installed by default, but one has to actually click and choose the installation package. It's also possible to un-install. That's pretty anything else then genuine bloatware. It's in general a highly recommended software solution ( VPN ) that also all Hub members use as one of their basic system tools ( security layer ). It's not a tool to commit crimes with as some MT members is sadly confused with. Huge difference! Stated in F-Secures policy.
After all, our goal is to secure your privacy when browsing the web, not securing your anonymity when committing crimes.

The only part I'm personal not too fond with in the TOTAL version, is their ID protection password manager, but that is dead easy to simply avoid by Not click on that specific installation. Local deals as I normally always try to support local companies, and also offers like in this thread makes it worth it. Glad to see @SerialCart even being able to offer more versions. (y)

L

Local Host

Both IS and SAFE mess with the browser certificates, which is why I value the Anti-Virus that F-Secure is trying to deprecate and hide, which is a shame.

I only don't have F-Secure running 24/7 on my Desktop, cause it has issues with Games (Deepguard FPs with no warnings), on my laptop I looking to renew the Anti-Virus suite.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Both IS and SAFE mess with the browser certificates, which is why I value the Anti-Virus that F-Secure is trying to deprecate and hide, which is a shame.

I only don't have F-Secure running 24/7 on my Desktop, cause it has issues with Games (Deepguard FPs with no warnings), on my laptop I looking to renew the Anti-Virus suite.
@Gandalf_The_Grey is right. You're probably having a confusion with another non F-Secure product. I also checked Trusted root certificates and I don't see any newly installed certificate related to F-Secure.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Remember, if you don’t need mobile device security, Internet Security is a bargain. Although, I don’t know if the promos that have been going on lately will extend Internet Security licenses. ✌️

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Any G-data discount avaible?
Thank you for your interest.

Yes, we have great discounts for G DATA Internet Security and Total Security.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me ...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.