Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Dear @Digmor Crusher,

Soon I wil lcome with good news.

The main reason for the delay was that we have been working intensively on a privacy/security oriented cloud service that many users might be interested in.

I will promise that we will extend our special sales .. and we have many interesting bundles that would benefit MT users :)

again sorry for the delay.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
waiting for a new special especially for the fsecure
Yep, and it sounds like they'll have something new for us in 2024.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Our first Special offer (more to come):

Check the first post

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
I believe you can since the free version is a marketing vehicle.

Nice username there @VladDracul! (y)(y) You're an oldtimer here on the forum.
Thank you oldschool, old timer just like you :emoji_beer::emoji_beer: .....i was JoeBlack40 but i changed it to be more nationalist (hope this is the word) and to represent my beautiful country. I've already purchase an AVG IS license today at a very low price and i can confirm that the license can be used to upgrade from free version.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
A new has been added :)

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,
Yes we do offer 2 years Kaspersky variants, but since no one was interested in them we removed 2 years variants from our international website..

Because when the prices change, it costs us a lot of time to change all the variants information.

Which product are you interested in?

We have a limited number of Kaspersky Total Security (EU version) and soon we will launch a bundle offer of Mullvad and KTS.

Which version you are interested in? :)

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
i have the ultimate edition not internet security. also would avg be able to extend my license if i bought another sub off serial cart? Although it says Internet security I have all the other features of ultimate because originally it was ultimate that I purchased.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
i have the ultimate edition not internet security. also would avg be able to extend my license if i bought another sub off serial cart? Although it says Internet security I have all the other features of ultimate because originally it was ultimate that I purchased.
AVG Ultimate is a special offer and not a software. The security software included in AVG Ultimate is actually Internet Security.
But with the AVG Internet Security you will no longer be able to activate their VPN or other software included in the ultimate package.

And unfortunately AVG will not extend your subscription if you buy an additional code. Our customers have tried it before and AVG did not do it for them.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Any special offers to come for F-Secure Total or Bitdefender Total?
Thank you for your interest.

For F-Secure Total we already have several special offers:

and

For Bitdefender, in general we do not make special offers as they change their prices for us so often and we can not keep up with their changes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.