Troubleshoot Anyone Notice EaseUS Todo Home 8.2 Does Not Detect .doc\.txt Files?

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
No detection.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Updated software, KB check, submit tech support report.
Has anyone noticed that the EaseUS Todo Home 8.2 give-a-way does not detect small .doc, .docx, .txt and other doc formats when attempting to back those files up?

I created some one-word test files using KingSoft's Writer... file not detected/is not listed in any directory from which I want to back-up the file.

Curious...

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Just use Aomei Backupper and you will have no trouble with these types of files. I used to pay for EaseUs but had that many dramas and failures with it i just dropped it and use Aomei or Macrium Reflect. :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.