Expired Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 - Free 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
2015-08-25_1347.png

1. Download Auslogics BoostSpeed 8.0.1.0 (English version):
http://downloads.auslogics.com/en/boost-speed/8/boost-speed-setup.exe

2. Install the program and activate the full version, use the activation code (Registration key):
Code:
G23CB-3PSK7-XN78C-9CL5B-Q9FSY

S

SkyJP

Worked for me in a VM.

Just be careful how you use it, just since it's free doesn't mean it's top-notch...

Not gonna lie the interface looks kind of a dodgy like a scam program ^.^

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
Don't touch anything from Auslogics besides their defragmenter. I used Auslogics Boostspeed 7 when I was still on Windows 8 and it completely messed up automatic maintenance and task scheduler for me, both were broken and unusable, so I strongly suggest anyone to stay away from this program.

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Don't touch anything from Auslogics besides their defragger. I used Auslogics Boostspeed 7 when I was still on Windows 8 and it completely messed up automatic maintenance and task scheduler for me, both were broken and unusable, so I strongly suggest anyone to stay away from this program.

Yes, you are right. Auslogic Bootspeed is a dangerous program in bad hands. I mean before optimizing anything or deleting think twice. I also used A. Bootspeed 7 last year and after optimization advised by auslogic some issues started on my computer. So, be careful.
The giveaway's key is the same for everyone. If you need a personal key PM me :cool:

SCORPION

Level 1
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
Yes, you are right. Auslogic Bootspeed is a dangerous program in bad hands. I mean before optimizing anything or deleting think twice. I also used A. Bootspeed 7 last year and after optimization advised by auslogic some issues started on my computer. So, be careful.
The giveaway's key is the same for everyone. If you need a personal key PM me :cool:
Hi! Tried many optimizers constantly had problems after use.Now he abandoned them and everything is fine!

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi! Tried many optimizers constantly had problems after use.Now he abandoned them and everything is fine!

I also don't use any optimizers.... I install OS with all required drivers/programs and optimize it and make a backup, then. If I see that there is something wrong with OS I just recover it from a previous made backup.

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
It's bad in both good hands and bad hands. The fact that it can so easily cause such serious problems says how bad the program is. it's not worth the risk just to get that 2 extra invalid registry keys when you compare it to CCleaner that i have used for 2 years now and had absolutely no problems with. Also don't count on their backup, it fixed nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: norman and MalwareT

Overlord

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 22, 2013
Tinkering in the operating system through programs such as Auslogics BoostSpeed can do more harm than good. I try not to use this type of "enhancers".

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Tempting... they do make some above the average products. Like Defragmenter and Registry Cleaner (Reg back ups work!) The only registry cleaners I've used are CCleaner, Wise Care and Auslogics.

The other ones look scary... and remove 100's of keys. Auslogics has a good backup otherwise I wouldn't use their Registry Cleaner either.

Reactions: SCORPION

sensesx

Level 1
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
The serial provided isn't for general public. I mailed their support to inquire about the validity of this license key and here's the reply
hKlC8sw.png

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The serial provided isn't for general public. I mailed their support to inquire about the validity of this license key and here's the reply
hKlC8sw.png
Unfortunately this happens and that is one of the reasons we do not allow certain giveaway sites to be posted in this forum.Many times they pack this in a zip file with the license however to get it you have to enter an email.Many are not vendor approved giveaways.Thread closed & moved to expired.

Reactions: scot
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.