Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
After I had experienced a blue screen problem, I used norton removal tool and then reinstall bitdefender.
Until now, I have not experienced a blue screen. But, I need to test further.
I would give BIS a chance now that the BSOD problem has been taken care of.As long as you have not purchased a license you can always give another suite a try later on if your not happy with Bitdefender.Sometimes different AV's/Security Suites run better than others depending on your machine,OS & installed programs.Bitdefender offers good protection buggy or not.Personally I have found ESET,Kaspersky & EIS to perform the best.Only problem with EIS is it's conflict with Virtual Box.If you don't use VB then it's all good.However there is a back and forth blame game between the two and unfortunately no resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.