BadabingNL's Setup

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Maybe you should install a second browser,mozzila based, if you have a problem with chrome, just to be sure;)
Very good config and thanks for sharing:)

Reactions: BadabingNL

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Maybe you should install a second browser,mozzila based, if you have a problem with chrome, just to be sure;)
:)

Here are some Mozilla Based Browsers

Seeing as you have 64Bit, BadabingNL, you can try some from the list above. They are optimized to run specifically on 64bit machines and you might notice greater performance while using one of the alternatives than using original Firefox which is 32bit.

Last edited:

BadabingNL

Thread author
Nov 26, 2014
Here are some Mozilla Based Browsers

Seeing as you have a 64Bit, BadabingNL, you can try some from the list above. They are optimized to run specifically on 64bit machines and you might notice greater performance while using one of the alternatives than using the original Firefox which is 32bit.

Yeah thanks, never had problems with Chrome. Or used a incognito tab if i didn't trust it. I wish there was CM Browser for PC (Only Android now).

• Didn't you guys use Virtual Machines for those things or when to try out a new unfamiliar program?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Combofix, Rkill and Hijackthis are better to put on a USB as backup copy in case your computer is infected.

• Didn't you guys use Virtual Machines for those things or when to try out a new unfamiliar program?

For me if something suspicious and extraordinary program, jusf tested in virtual machine, which replacememt for the sandboxie not installed on system.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.