App Review [Battle Test] Round 2 - 7 Antivirus VS Ransomware (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
The previous and this one are the best reviews you ever made.........so much effort and time!!!!!
Once more the results are totally clear:
Qihoo360, Emsisoft, Comodo, Bitdefender,Norton & Tiranium managed to kill the beast!!!!
Hats off.......THUMPS UP Guys.....you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
VERY VERY nice review thanks alot

Kasper Big fail

when is round 3 ? lol cant wait

:)

Brother, can you send samples to Kaspersky? please so that they can be better. please :)
I hope you include Kaspersky in round 3 :)

Reactions: Sasa

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
One thing I need to admit ... I have hardly seen a system locked when it's using bitdefender. Though I hate bitdefender personally but I must admit that.

Last edited:

natan martins

Verified
Sep 30, 2014
User's fault not the company, stay smart!the company makes its part the user too!

here in Brazil and he hated more than kkkk devil and because often even disabling the option to not install it if it ends up installing alone, here on my pc and the 123 will spark the browser already settled myself on my pc .

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Nice to see AVs compared against each other! Thanks for the great review! Keep it up! :)

Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.