Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
good config! maybe add Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Hitman Pro as On-demand Scanners...

Reactions: OneDay

BERROHO

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
Emsisoft emergency kit never teset but i ready working with emsisoft pack for 3 mounth and he slowed my surf ; hitman is baiscal for kasper an bitdefender motor ; and he is good in ereasing cookies and cracks ; i dont work with cracks ; and adfender is so god in malware cookies

i hope that ; i want to ask you please : Emsisoft Emergency Kit update himself or you must to download it evry time

and im sory for my english

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
How do you find Internet Explorer compared to other browsers ?
Also, why do you class your Computing Knowledge as Advanced ?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
At a minimum I recommend creating a System Recovery disk and System Image, also make sure you have your Windows 8.1 installation medium and license on paper.

BERROHO

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
How do you find Internet Explorer compared to other browsers ?
Also, why do you class your Computing Knowledge as Advanced ?

ie is so better for stoping maware port ; and i ilike his image in surfing

i help poeple in another forum in there problèmes in programmes and i recomanded him programme with cofiguration ; and i help them

to desinfect here computer basicly with ZHP rapport ; using Doctor web + MBAM+ tdskiller+ jrt+comofix+eset on ligne scanner+ROUGEKILLEER+ USB FIX ..... and more + manyaly

i hope i give them any thing

sory my English is so bad

At a minimum I recommend creating a System Recovery disk and System Image, also make sure you have your Windows 8.1 installation medium and license on paper.

thanks man all my propre data they are in external disck . and i still work with virtual Windows

i'm here to stude to help and to dressing in English also ~_*

Computer Knowledge:
Advanced
this is a error for me i still talk midum and we are all midium ; that world is so big .Sory for the error in chosing advenced

Last edited by a moderator:

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Emsisoft emergency kit never teset but i ready working with emsisoft pack for 3 mounth and he slowed my surf ; hitman is baiscal for kasper an bitdefender motor ; and he is good in ereasing cookies and cracks ; i dont work with cracks ; and adfender is so god in malware cookies

i hope that ; i want to ask you please : Emsisoft Emergency Kit update himself or you must to download it evry time

and im sory for my english

Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a scanner as malwarebytes only without real-time protection and of course you have to update the database it yourself...

Last edited:

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
ie is so better for stoping maware port ; and i ilike his image in surfing

i help poeple in another forum in there problèmes in programmes and i recomanded him programme with cofiguration ; and i help them

to desinfect here computer basicly with ZHP rapport ; using Doctor web + MBAM+ tdskiller+ jrt+comofix+eset on ligne scanner+ROUGEKILLEER+ USB FIX ..... and more + manyaly

i hope i give them any thing

sory my English is so bad

Est-ce que tu sais comment utiliser ComboFix ? ComboFix ne devrait pas être utilisé si tu n'as pas reçu de training pour et devrait seulement être utilisé par une personne entrainée pour l'utiliser.
As-tu graduée d'une école de désinfection de virus/logiciel malveillant ou non ?

BERROHO

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
Est-ce que tu sais comment utiliser ComboFix ? ComboFix ne devrait pas être utilisé si tu n'as pas reçu de training pour et devrait seulement être utilisé par une personne entrainée pour l'utiliser.
As-tu graduée d'une école de désinfection de virus/logiciel malveillant ou non ?

sorry i want to speek English for dressing

COMBO FIX IS SPECIALY FOR WINDOWX XP . XP IS GOING TO DEATH . SO WE WORK WITH THEM MINITIME . YES I STUDE IT AND I STILL STUDE IT

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
sorry i want to speek English for dressing

COMBO FIX IS SPECIALY FOR WINDOWX XP . XP IS GOING TO DEATH . SO WE WORK WITH THEM MINITIME . YES I STUDE IT AND I STILL STUDE IT

What you just said doesn't make sense at all, considering the fact that ComboFix is also used under Windows 7.
Where are you studying how to use it ?

BERROHO

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
What you just said doesn't make sense at all, considering the fact that ComboFix is also used under Windows 7.
Where are you studying how to use it ?

NO MAN FOR WINDOW VISTA 7 AND 8 YOU MAUS TO WORK WITH JRT . or you will still have a blocking system ; and all this programme ; help

the basic ZHPFIX . that is for virus ; for the haker trojan we wrok witk processxp an ccclenear and manyal deleting

finaly when i see i tray to help poeple is not i 'm expert and no one is expert all we stude in bugs in computure and still we will stay student

finaly when i see i tray to help poeple is not i 'm expert and no one is expert all we stude in bugs in computure and still we will stay student[/QUOTE]

je pense que vous m'avez bien compris mon cher amie

Last edited by a moderator:

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
NO MAN FOR WINDOW VISTA 7 AND 8 YOU MAUS TO WORK WITH JRT . or you will still have a blocking system ; and all this programme ; help

the basic ZHPFIX . that is for virus ; for the haker trojan we wrok witk processxp an ccclenear and manyal deleting

finaly when i see i tray to help poeple is not i 'm expert and no one is expert all we stude in bugs in computure and still we will stay student

Can you send me PMs and talk to me in French please ? No offence, but I don't understand anything of what you're trying to tell me.
And yes, ComboFix works on Windows Vista and Windows 7, but not on Windows 8.1 (so I guess it doesn't work on Windows 8 as well).
And ComboFix != JRT, they aren't the same kind of tool.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
mmm

so i have to upload a new version every time

No. only the database of Emsisoft Emergency Kit you must update... I use it once a week for a complete scan... ;)

BERROHO

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
Can you send me PMs and talk to me in French please ? No offence, but I don't understand anything of what you're trying to tell me.
And yes, ComboFix works on Windows Vista and Windows 7, but not on Windows 8.1 (so I guess it doesn't work on Windows 8 as well).
And ComboFix != JRT, they aren't the same kind of tool.

voila ; ZHPFIX ; est la base pour la suprision de toutes les infections ; JRT + Combofix ; sont des outils complemetaires ; pas + ; pour le XP
apres ZHP on recomande COMBOFIX ET LSPFIX ET L2MFix .... en fonction des lignes malviants dans le rapport ; pour les vista et les 7 zhp est
normalement suffisant pour supprimer les infections . dans quelques cas nous devons l'aider par des autres outils comme jrt spybot ;;; ext
je travail avec ça ca fait plus de 1 ans ; c'est bon ; pour les gros trojans vous devrez être toi aussi un trojan hhh dans la manière de traitement soit en boot en outil en clavier ;;;; nous continuerons après ci vous voulez je dois prendre mes enfants de l'école

by

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good! I would suggest some type of backup solution as Huracan posted.Thanks for sharing your config :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.