Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I'm planning to buy Asus Zenfone 5. I've been hearing very good reviews on it.

Does anybody else use it? Do you have other recommendations?

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
Yeah, Zenfone have reached up to buyers expectations and there are two persons I know who have bought Zenfone and they are satisfied. So In my opinion that would be a satisfied purchase for you. :). I will update you with the latest feedback from them about Zenfone.

What about Lumia Phones? You can make up your mind for Lumia too. :)

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
Yeah, Zenfone have reached up to buyers expectations and there are two persons I know who have bought Zenfone and they are satisfied. So In my opinion that would be a satisfied purchase for you. :). I will update you with the latest feedback from them about Zenfone.

What about Lumia Phones? You can make up your mind for Lumia too. :)
Lumia phones are good, but they lack some of the sharing capabilities Android has, it's good i am not stating it's bad or anything, just Android offers more freedom overall.

E

eight

I'm planning to buy Asus Zenfone 5

Buy it keeping in mind that it is a Use & Throw gadget.

In simpler words, zero after sales service & impossible repairs due to complete unavailability of spares.

Asus has pretty good after sales service In India for computers & computer related products.

But when it comes to after sales service In India for mobiles & pads you have reached the end of the road.

What about Lumia Phones
Lumia would be an excellent choice but I doubt jackuars will go for a Windows Phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Asus Zenfone is a really good choice and very fine tune processor from Intel + optimzed battery life. ;)

Other brands you may consider to look is Lenovo, they have good smartphones though.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Buy it keeping in mind that it is a Use & Throw gadget.

In simpler words, zero after sales service & impossible repairs due to complete unavailability of spares.

Asus has pretty good after sales service In India for computers & computer related products.

But when it comes to after sales service In India for mobiles & pads you have reached the end of the road.

Lumia would be an excellent choice but I doubt jackuars will go for a Windows Phone.

There are 2 service centres in my city. So that wouldn't be a problem.

E

eight

There are 2 service centres in my city

But of course there are service centres in your city. A manufacturer is bound by law to open up service centres.

Question is, Does the presence of a service centre assure after sales service ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.