Expired Bitdefender Giveaways [New Thread]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
I have an extra one key BitDefender Total Security 3pc / 1.5 years enter here the messenger got key lock.Key has been sold, I Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Bitdefender Total Security 2016 comss.info

3 months license on new account. Use email from temp-mail.org, create a new account get 90 days.See screenshot below:

Screenshot_2.png

^^^

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Bitdefender Total Security 2016 - Best Protection. Best Performance. Easy To Use.

• The Ultimate Anti-Malware Protection Against Cyber-Threats. Official PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
  • Zero Performance Impact - GOLD Award for Fastest System Speed.
  • OneClick Security. Automatic protection, with zero questions asked.
  • Prevent Unauthorized Access to your Private Data. Two-Way Firewall.
  • Recover Your Device in case of Loss or Theft. Device Anti-Theft
  • Windows 10 Compatible.
To get 6 months of total protection use Switzerland, Austria or German ip.
http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/spread/2016/ts-pcwelt/

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noxx

BD has been doing a lot of giveaway/discounts lately. They struggling?

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
BD has been doing a lot of giveaway/discounts lately. They struggling?

They have always giveaways. nothing new from bitdefender. u never need to buy db, there is alyways a promotion/giveaway that u can use.

Reactions: XhenEd

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
It says "404: Page Not Found".

Edit: Nevermind. It needs to be in one of the IPs mentioned in order for the website the work properly.

Last edited:

Zacco

Level 1
Jul 20, 2015
can I activate the license with my correct ip?

or is that just for Switzerland Germany or Austria ?

N

Noxx

They have always giveaways. nothing new from bitdefender. u never need to buy db,
there is alyways a promotion/giveaway that u can use.

Fair enough, but I've seen so many 70%+ off for the product the past few months that I was just curious if they were struggling with sales. Anyways, cool giveaway from BD for those interested.

D

Deleted member 2913

Is the bandwidth eating prob with web protection solved in Bd?

D

Deleted member 2913

never looked at the bandwith but browsing still slow like no other av here in my vm..
There was a bandwidth eating prob with web protection i.e if you watch a video & move to other video the previous video use to still complete download in background or something like that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.