Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 - 9 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

D

Deleted member 2913

I am still getting "try again later"

By the way, does Bitdefender Internet security gives custom module install options? I would not like to install all the modules.

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I just installed BD IS 2014 on desktop to test it. Till now, I don't see any slowdown at least when logged in and using the computer.
Chrome for example, takes less time to launch compared to my previous setup (Avast free)

maxi32

Verified
Jan 3, 2013
im from algeria no work i put name and email when i put get it now

no send me i try with proxy the same

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is now working

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.22_07h33m52s_001_.png

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Installed it after encountering some bugs (I'm surprised to encounter such!) like:

turning my screen to blink, like in the beat of the power LED when my netbook is in Sleeping Mode (it seemed like Bitdefender wanted a disco!) I don't know if that is caused by my system or an installation bug from BitDefender. But never encountered such like this before in any AV installation including BitDefender.

My first scans and cleaning of malwares were ssllloowww... I'll wait for Photon technology to adjust.. 360 and Emsisoft, which both uses BitDefender engines, were much faster to do scan and cleaning.

Some GUI bugs too...

Detections rates are HIGH and very good but NOT impressive. Unpacked a malware pack around two weeks old, but didn't detect 18 of them (190+ in total) in realtime and on-demand combined.

nero

Level 1
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks BoraMurdar i got the key.I have installed gdata on c partition with win7 .Can i install BD on j partition with win8? I requeast you to clarify my doubt. Can i install BD on both the partitions with the same key.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Can i install BD on j partition with win8? I requeast you to clarify my doubt. Can i install BD on both the partitions with the same key.
Yes u an Install on J. But I dont think u can install on both, because once u register it will select the OS in the BD dashboard, and even if u try so , it will converted to 0 days! :D

D

Deleted member 2913

I got the key.
Is there offline installer for this promo?

nero

Level 1
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
I have kaspersky on J partition.How can i install without uninstall the kaspersky. Will the online installer after downloading will uninstall Kaspersky.Will someone help me.

Winis

Jan 17, 2014
Hello guys... try to obtain a license with "Tor Browser". I have 4 keys! I can give 2 keys. I post that keys here, who is the fastest guy who input them? I ask the moderator if i have the permission to post keys here?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.