Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HID

Sep 8, 2014
good luck for everyone!
14.gif

-Intro:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/hi-hid-here.33059/
-Config: http://malwaretips.com/threads/hid-current-config.33061/
-Share Twitter: https://twitter.com/_haes/status/508955520599093249

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
OK guys it is time to draw the winners of MalwareTips Giveaway : Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 :)

But first of all, just a few notes.

These members didn't enter the draw as they didn't fill the requirements to enter the giveaway :

@osmandemi : Shares others introduction and security configuration. As he was already warned about these actions, he is permanently banned from this and all future MalwareTips Official Giveaways

@ras74 : Didn't share and actually doesn't even have his introduction and security configuration topics

@story_master2010 : Member will be banned from MalwareTips for having a duplicate account, his duplicate account also

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note to this members : @Rus Anca ; @NikolayfromRussia ; @tailHey and @purshupro
Guys, Official MT Giveaway Thread is not the place for sharing opinions or posting anything besides the requirements to enter the giveaway. Watch out in the future!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There were also some irregularities with some other members social media shares, intro and config, but I will close one eye to it (for the last time) as those members are active in the forums and appreciation for that exists. Please read the main (1st) giveaway post in the future thoroughly, especially the Rules part.

As always, I am trying to protect the fair members from cheaters, that's all!

And now the good part :)

Winners of the MalwareTips Giveaway : Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 are :

@grrr
@bujdos2011
@satria
@Kenan
@TomC
@HXY
@omidomi
@KaptainBug
@evastochter
@jen900

ihm-congratulations.png

Random.org List
Bitdefender Winners.JPG
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the winners will get a private message from me, in which they must reply in order to receive the license.
Maximum time for replying the message is 5 days from now.

Once again, congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating!
See you soon with new awesome Giveaways!
Stay Tuned With MalwareTips ;)

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
oh my god thank you very much @BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Is something wrong about giving my own opinions? Just because it is a Giveaway topic doesn't mean I can't write my thoughts, I'm not cheating or preventing other people for participating at the contest :O

------

Anyway, congrats to the winners, enjoy your brand new licences :D
No you cannot! On the giveaway topic you cannot share your thoughts and your opinion about anything. Official MalwareTips Giveaway topic has purpose to enter the giveaway if you want.
You can share your opinions on the other (proper) sections of MalwareTips about the certain product.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Member @TomC has 3 days from now to reply to private message I sent him and reclaim his licence

Reactions: TomC
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.