BSOD's config

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
What's up, MT!
68XFvqI.png

i5-3470 3.2GHz | 8.00 GB DDR3 RAM | DELL S2240L 21.5 in 1920 x 1080 | AMD Radeon HD 7870 | 1 TB Seagate

Last edited:

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Er, how do you edit this? Just realised that the list of add-ons take up all the space. I want to remove that. Moderators?

EDIT: Never mind, found it!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Nice to see you use Windows Defender which that should be sufficient to your system + FP free at all, you may consider to add companion AV like SecureAplus or Crystal Security which are reference to have multi engines though. ;)
For now, I plan to rely on common sense. Don't feel like installing a million apps. Like it clean at least for a while :D

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
I've been using ESET all this time on Win8. Was wondering whether I should, on Win10. Or if Win Defender was enough. Looks like I'll go ahead with EAV. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.