App Review BullGuard Internet Security 2014 review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
not that light "120 mb ram" after that, clicked away this video. u need to go with technology. if u want a good av, it need resoucen and 120 mb ram is realy nothing today, nothing! and ram have nothing todo with light or heavy on the system. im starting to hate this youtube "reviews" where ppls just run samples and doing maybe a one demand scan and nothing more. where it is a "great review"?

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
not that light "120 mb ram" after that, clicked away this video. u need to go with technology. if u want a good av, it need resoucen and 120 mb ram is realy nothing today, nothing! and ram have nothing todo with light or heavy on the system. im starting to hate this youtube "reviews" where ppls just run samples and doing maybe a one demand scan and nothing more. where it is a "great review"?
what are talking about that i need to go with technology. but for someone that use 4 gb of ram 120 mb is a lot for their to hold after all i have a 4gb pc i know when you got to the Internet that the internet will take up a lot of room in the ram.

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014

totally agree with him this is no a review, why? simple... too many variables to consider
1) sample packs may be different day by day. If the product catch 100% of the samples in the review that doesnt mean that it will be the same always.

2)At least me, i dont take the usage of RAM as a point of lightness. there are many products which ram usage doesnt exceed 100 of RAM but the REAL TIME engine is so slow that some times the pc may freeze.

3)Some AV has te ability to learn the environment where it is installed. in a matter of days some time we see a slowdown or a faster response. If you want an accurate review you must analyze the AV at least within a week.

Reactions: Neno

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.