Search Everything
File and Photo backup
MEGAsync and USB.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Finally upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, updated a few drivers and now it works great. :D Also trying out the new Windows Defender for now.:)

Sababa! I also installed Windows 10 as the second OS. Currently I run Windows 7 Pro but I will move to Windows 10 slowly. It is a little bit difficult for me to move to Windows 10 at once. I need time to like it :)

Butterfly

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
Got Process Lasso Pro. :D I've been using it for quite some time now on an old secondary computer I have around and it worked out fantastically, so I decided to try it fully on my personal pc, I already saw some noticeable improvements several times now. :)

Last edited:
L

LabZero

Very solid and balanced configuration.
I also use O&O defrag pro (17.5) and about Process Lasso, I think I will install it because it seems to me a very good program.;)
Thanks for sharing :)

Butterfly

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
Removed Breakaway Audio Enhancer because it causes BSODs for me with Windows 10 ( :(:(:( ). Also added three convenient little tools; Lightshot, VirusTotal Uplouder and Speccy, found them all from posts on the forum so thanks guys. :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.