Buy ESET Smart Security + 1 year Free + Free upgrade to ESET 2015

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
YXoze0S.png

Buy ESET Smart Security for 2 year and get Free 1 Year + Free upgrade to ESET 2015
Coupon Code: ESETSMART1FREE
http://www.anti-virus4u.com/ESET-Smart-Security-7-2014-1-PC-2-Year-p/eset-ss-1x2.htm

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Good

but you can't beat the local price here.
Dr.Web Security Space Pro 1 PC 4 Year for $13

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
We've been through this before...I'm in USA and not India;)
For the US is a great deal.
You can send me FREE tickets to India, if you wish:)

Last edited:
Reactions: souhrid

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Flipkart is a legitimate site. As a matter of fact, it's THE NO.1 online shopping portal in India. :)
And most probably next month they're gonna give huge discounts :p
Thanks myna bro. This is a great deal.Why you expect huge discounts on Flipkart next month, is it due to competition with amazon or starting of year end sale??

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
How do you proceed to have the free uprgrade to 2015 version?
ESET does not have a 2015 version.They are on version 7 right now and version 8 is in beta which would maybe be what they are talking about as 2015.However ESET lets you upgrade to all new versions on your valid license.

Reactions: souhrid

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Every product except norton give a free upgrade to new versions.. We can't fully complaint norton as they have changed their product line, but i find it very offensive. They could have given a free upgrade to users of NAV,NIS and N360 and make Norton security a huge hit...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.