Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

C9 (continent of the ninth seal) Open Beta Released

Discussion in 'Gamers' Hangout' started by Plexx, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Plexx

Plexx Guest

For the gamers that are PC gamers and like MMORPG's, one of the most anticipated games has entered Open Beta yesterday 1st of July (at least for me), 30th of June for some timezones.

Link

From MMOHUT:

2. Continent13

Continent13 New Member

Just make firstly status "playing Continent of the Ninth Seal"
    then ask webzen about xf in game.
  3. Plexx

Plexx Guest

Played it for a bit upon release but then been busy with AION since they just released patch 3.0 for Europe.
  4. Syntax

Syntax Regular Member

I've been playing this but after being a lvl 20 slayer, I stopped temporarily because I'm playing Dota 2 and I am downloading AION (6GB/13GB).

By the way, I'm playing in US server even though there is asia server and I'm from Philippines. :p
  5. Plexx

Plexx Guest

I didn't play that much of C9 since I had a few friends who temporarily switched to AION. Since EU version of AION just released patch 3.0, I am on it now. Well sort off since I still need to get a few videos out of the way. That aside, for some reason US version of AION despite having IP block for Europe, I was able to connect :) Patch 3.0 does nerf the gladiators a bit, but by far Clerics DPS wise is affected since gear of 55+ will be class specific: Clerics/Chanters can only use Chain Mail, Glads/Temps can only use plate.
    Specially for Clerics, it affects their DPS since most were running with Cloth due to the dps bonuses.
  6. Syntax

Syntax Regular Member

Well, other Filipino players of AION can't connect to EU because of the IP block. For the US server, they said that it has less players so I tend to stick with playing in a private server. :D
  7. Plexx

Plexx Guest

I can connect to both EU and US versions of AION but I suffer more lag in the US version due to the servers locations.

US version is more advanced and I believe only a couple of PS have been updated to Patch 3.0 or higher. Nevertheless, I prefer sticking to the official servers :)