Cannot connect to internet after Malwarebytes clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Kelly

Thread author
Sep 20, 2015
Well I'm stuck. Had a new cable line installed at the house because my internet was not up to speed (cox preferred) All was good until I managed to get a malware that redirected my browsers to searching.com.

I managed to get them off my system via ADWcleaner, Malwarebytes, and CCreg this was got me back to some normal, but now I cannot connect to the internet. This computer is hardwired (desktop)
My other computer MBP is wifi and the WIFI is good to go fast.

I need some help, I've reinstalled the driver for the NIC card (broadcom NetXtreme card) and that didn't help.
Can anyone out there offer me some help? Much appreciated if so.
Attached is FSS.txt , FRST.txt, and Additional TXT.

I have the farbar tool and Fss tool but not 100% sure how to get them to really help me.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
  • FSS.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    26 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.