Why not?!

Euuuhh.. o_O . Like MY Security :D

039f744444.png

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
If you use a VM you'll be protected no? =)
Ps: I don't like the monthly payment

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Euuuhh.. o_O . Like MY Security :D

039f744444.png
LOL, Who needs a free ESET key,... :D

Stick with Chili it has your butt covered, and your backdoor chile-hole problems gone! :eek:

101% detection rate, jk :p

Who knows maybe it's gonna be the best AV ever,
never say never... o_O

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Yes, but Chili Antivirus asked to pay for the free antivirus o_O

lol , good sign! wait here's a download.net link... see if it works,
http://download.cnet.com/Chili-Free-Antvirus/3000-2239_4-76175984.html

From Chili Security:
A must -have for anyone seeking a strong anti-virus solution at a good price. Not only is it free of charge, it is also quick and easy to install, with no annoying ads during installation, and it is of course also optimized for Windows 8. Has received top marks from PC Mag.

- The first free antivirus software that is also compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 - The perfect solution for gaming. Pauses large system scans until you press Quit. - Do you help your friends and family install antivirus software? Chili Free Antivirus is easy to install and maintenance-free. You save time. Friends and family save money.

Reactions: Manzai

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
My gosh, I can't find any info or videos or anything about Chili Free AntiVirus. Pretty cryptic... like The Twilight Zone.... do-do-do-do... doooo! :eek:

Does it have a UI? Is the UI really hypnotic?... is it even real lol? :confused::D

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
The company doesn't even have a wiki page, just a website with a .com and .dk extension and a LinkedIN profile. The site looks a bit weird to me, if anyone is up for a vm test would be glad to see it go on a run.

Reactions: JakeXPMan

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Why you guys criticize new AV companies? Not every company starts off as Microsoft. Bethesda, just like Ubisoft and Valve, started off making games like Arena, the Terminator, Vortex and NCAA Basketball: Road to the Final Four and "Gridiron!". They didn't start out as what they are today. They didn't release Skyrim or Morrowind the first day. Just like that, ESET didn't release ESET V8 the day they started out. It's common sense they will grow and it's highly unlikely they're a scam.

Reactions: DaZa9 and souhrid
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.