Expired Chip.de F-Secure Anti-Virus 2016 1 year PC and Mac 20.000 Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Is this program even legal ? The code is from the magazine which is paid, of course it costs less but is sharing of code allowed ?
It is not illegal(I have already looked into that a long time ago)as it is basically public knowledge.It is no different than if I bought a newspaper and then gave it to you and you used the coupons out of it.Same thing for a magazine etc. However if you feel uncomfortable using something like this then by all means do not use it.However boasting about extending licenses by exploiting a software's licensing vulnerabilities or glitches is probably not something you would want to do.In fact exploiting any software's vulnerability is illegal even this sites forum platform as it belongs to a company.

L

LabZero

WOW! 9 simultaneous processes opened by AV (Windows 10 PRO)

View attachment 68361
Only 2 simultaneous processes on Windows 7 Pro :D
Cattura.PNG

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Thank you!

I have never used F-Secure before. So I'll deff give this a go. I heard good things about their deep guard and I am pretty sure they are only using the Bitdefender engine or is it a combo of their own + Bitdefender?

Reactions: Va Ranjith

taner

Jul 5, 2015
campaign its over :(
can someone send me only one License/Serial/Key ?
Please i need only one License Key ....
:(

Thank you so much !

Reactions: Va Ranjith

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.