COMODO Popups problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hi i have weird issue with Comodo . When i try to disable antivirus i get popup but at same moment it dissapears ? Everything was good before i don't know what causes issue ? Any help would be appreciated :)

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
hi, when you try to disable comodo real time protection you see a pop up? and these popup disapear?

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
strange, I have CIS and I will see if happen to me the same thing when I disable protection.
But can be a defficient installation or some bug...

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Installation went fine. I submitted bug to COMODO , waiting for answer :)

Reactions: Piteko21

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Low chance of rate to work: Uninstall and clear all remnants then reboot then install then reboot.

Usually there are something wrong on the behavior of CIS since that bug is totally selective.

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Just another run-of-the-mill CIS bug Gentlemen... no big deal, just an annoyance and causes confusion (obviously). What's new... it's CIS, right?

Anyone going to report it on the Comodo forum? Attach your video(s)... ?

M

MalwareT

Thread author
I fixed issue,it was Chrome who caused. Now i use Firefox and everything works well :)

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Wow . I guess it conflicts with Comodo :)

I'm not sure specifically if the issue is completely due to CIS or Chrome - or somewhere in-between. Chrome causes various issues with some other security softs - VooDooShield, Hitman Pro Alert, Sandboxie, etc, etc. It is being updated (changing) all the time, so really no surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.