Comodo ships Adware Privdog worse than Superfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
To put it bluntly, all Comodo products are crap and ship with 'SO' much junk!

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
Costum install it the way to go. Than u just get what u want :) And comodo firewall is all other than crap. :)
+1
Unfortunately Comodo bugs are higher than bugs of its other venerable competitors. But nevertheless its FW is great especially if you know how to tune it.

As for Privdog it's really smart idea to change one ads for others. :) In Chrome I just block all ads and popups with Adblock Plus.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I don't know why Melih knows about these bugs, just get rid of the projects that never were i.e., DACS and Comodo time machine and focus on the internet security. Plus remove Privdog!

Reactions: Solarlynx

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
I don't know why Melih knows about these bugs, just get rid of the projects that never were i.e., DACS and Comodo time machine and focus on the internet security. Plus remove Privdog!
+1
This great idea was offered to them too many times...

Reactions: Tony Cole

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I do not know why Melih is so reluctant and just make a good product, and stick with it, DACS etc., was just an idea that never happened. Get over it! When the US Government puts a warning up on their web page, you surly must think, oh, we've gone terribly wrong. People will panic and just remove the product, that's if they can remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.