Conduit and Oople tool bar remover

lreedy59

Thread author
Mar 11, 2013
:huh:
Afriend of mine e-mailed me your conduit and toolbar removal I have tried the app and every way possible on my computer and nothing is helping get rid of it even google exstentions..It has slowed my computer down alot I have cox cable internet and that is supposed to be fast. When i go to control panel it says conduit fle does not exsist and neither does the toolbar. it is making me angry that it will not uninstall changed my browser from firefox to google chrome. I really need help with this someone said if it comes down to it back up my files and uninstall windows 7 then reinstall windows 7 is this a possible soulution. How come Viruses hide themselves in files?

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi and welcome to the forum!

You do NOT need to reinstall windows 7.
You can follow this Oople Toolbar removal guide: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/oople-toolbar-removal/

OR

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool(For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select Run as Administrator to start)
  • Click delete
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt

Download OTL by Old Timer from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Please attach the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.

If you don't know how to attach the files, please follow the instructions here: http://malwaretips.com/Thread-How-to-use-the-attachment-system?pid=16072#pid16072

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.