Dau-Bui's config

Dau-Bui

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2015
I've just moved to Linux for my studying. For browser extension, I used to use HTTPS Everywhere but sometimes it broke my pages, so I gave up using it.

May anyone help me suggest adding any good backup program? Is there anything that is needed to add? Thanks for reading my config :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I liked your Mint Rebecca with XFCE configuration, and it seems you have a working knowledge of security and privacy.:)

Do you know about Chrome's built in 3rd party cookie blocker?
Go to "Settings".
  1. Scroll down to the bottom, & <click> Show advanced Settings
  2. Beneath "Privacy" <click> Content settings
chrome-content-settings-png.22523

3. Check the box "Block third party cookies and site data".:cool:
  • For added privacy you can also erase your tracks by marking the 2nd line instead "Keep local data only until you quit...browser" !:D

• Browsing in "incognito" is a good practice too.

Reactions: Dau-Bui

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.