Desktops Show Off!

D

Deleted member 178

lbLMoAz.jpg

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
What a beautiful place to live. You're very lucky.

It´s good to see your reply about images of Madeira Island. Madeira have a wonderful weather for your geografic position. Is moderate all year and the temperatures oscillate 15ºC 25ºC and have always sun.
Come on visite my island and i invite all forum to stay some days here my island.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Amazing waves of Sydney capital of New South Wales.
For me Visite Australia are a big dream and the famous series "Masterchef" show not only food but beautiful Sights. One day can be visite your country!

Reactions: Venustus
I

illumination

My most recent, if you can not tell, i like dark backgrounds :D

Eset Smart security 7
Mbam Pro "licensed" but real time is off, only used as on-demand "right click context menu scan"
Hitman Pro "licensed" set to scan on start up, and have right click context menu scan
Shadow Defender "for those iffy adventures"

MyDesktop_zpsd4fbe928.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.