Deprecated Discord to end 32-bit support for Windows; December 1st

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Discord Support: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...-Support-for-32-bit-Windows-Operating-Systems

As of December 1st, 2023, Discord will no longer be supported on 32-bit Windows operating systems.

To continue receiving updates and support for your Discord client, you must upgrade to a 64-bit OS version of Windows after this date.
Q: Will the Discord client I currently have installed continue to work after December 1st, 2023?
A: Basic functionality may continue to work, however functionality and stability is not guaranteed as the client will no longer receive updates.

Q: If I cannot upgrade my computer right now, can I use the browser version of Discord?
A: Yes, as long as your browser meets the minimum requirements found here, you can continue to use it.

Story via The Discord app is ending support for 32-bit Windows operating systems on December 1

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Discord browser would be helpful if the system doesn't support requirements.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.